Thursday, July 29, 2010

episode 12: PM's reviews 1st installment

So I've decided that I should review games. don't think the blind community ever had an actual full blown review where you can hear the game and get an overall opinion from the reviewer. truthfully shitloads of that stuff are floating around on Youtube and where ever else, so...
For this first and I bet ruff review, I am going to review an older game, alien invasion, by code factory. I am not going to focus purely on audio games though, that'd get too borring. I hope I can review you don't know jack in the future, that's another fun game, and no, it wasn't made for the blind, but still it is accessible and it'd get a higher rating then a.i but I didn't think of that at the time.
Get ready for some humor, weird comments and other weird things!
get pmcast12.ogg from this link

No comments:

Post a Comment